Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Dedicated Servers
There are no refunds on dedicated servers. The twenty (20) day money- back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers.
- Managed shared, VPS and Reseller Services
The Company offers a twenty (20) day money- back guarantee for shared, VPS, and reseller hosting services only. If you are not completely satisfied with these hosting services and you terminate your account within twenty (20) days of signing up for the Services, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to any fees for any additional products or services. For more information about our refund policy on additional products or services please refer to the section Non-refundable Products and Services.
- The Company offers a ten (10) day money-back guarantee for Bulk SMS, Voice SMS, Missed Call Services. If you are not completely satisfied with Bulk SMS, Voice SMS services, and you request a refund request, your money will be back to your account after adjusting the number of SMS units used. In Missed Call Service, if you request a refund request, your money will be back to your account after adjusting the number of SMS units used and one month charge for Missed-Call number (s) allocated to you.
- There is NO MONEY BACK for Toll-Free Number Service.
- There is NO MONEY BACK for Web Designs and Mobile Apps Development.
Cancellations and Refunds
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
- Non-refundable Products and Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on dedicated servers, or additional products or services such as Codeguard, Digital Certificates, shared VPS hosting, SiteLock install fees for custom software, and/or any other products or services of the Company.
- Cancellation Process.
You may terminate or cancel the Services from the control panel. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation. If you request to suspend or cancel your customer account, your access to the control panel will be suspended and you will not be able to access the billing system to renew products or services or to update your account information. However, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within twenty (20) days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
This file was last modified on Oct 01, 2020.